Price List For Pencil Portraits
Price List For Size A6, A5, A4 And A3 Drawings Of People And Pets From Photographs.
105 x 148 mm
148 x 210 mm
210 x 297 mm
297 x 420 mm
Price subject to change without notice (20% deposit in brackets)
Pencil portrait drawings from photographs supplied by you. I also draw pets, including farm animals, excluding the background.
The prices listed above are for standard-size pencil portraits. The drawing will be with head and shoulders on an extra smooth surface drawing pad with a white background, and the price does not include frames or postage/packaging costs. The price for a whole-body pencil portrait will incur a cost of 20% more for size A4 and 25% more for size A3. If you need a square-size pencil portrait, please contact me with the dimensions, and I will give you a quote. An initial 20% deposit is required, with the remaining 80% to be paid upon completion.
If you require an A2-size pencil portrait drawing, please contact me with a copy of the original photo and I will let you know the price and deposit required. The photographs you sent me must be of excellent quality. If you are unsure, email me the photos, and I will let you know if they are appropriate. Please remember that a size A2 pencil drawing will take some time to complete and that ample notice is required depending on the workload; two to four months is preferable.
Unframed Size A2 pencil drawings will be rolled and inserted into a tube before being shipped via Royal Mail.
See what my customers had to say on my Google Reviews page.
If you would like to commission me to draw pencil portrait drawings from photos, please view my price list above and fill out my order form.
To secure your order, a 20% non-refundable deposit is required. You can pay a deposit when you complete my order form and click the submit button. I use Stripe to accept all major debit and credit cards. When I receive the completed order form, I will respond as soon as possible to confirm receipt.
A framing service is also available, colours and price: Frames
Postage & Packing
Pencil portraits are carefully packaged in padded envelopes and then sent via Royal Mail or Royal Mail International. For more information and price, please view the delivery page.